TUESDAYS | 6:30pm-7:30pm | 2nd-6th
*Pre requisite: Child must be able to run 1 mile at 10min pace or under.
- Start Date: 3/21/23 - 5/23/23
- Time: Tuesdays 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Grades: Coed 2nd - 6th
- Location: Little Mill Creek Park, Lenexa
- Includes a Herd Running Jersey
- Learn proper warm up, discuss training & racing strategies, goal setting, endurance workout, end of season time trial.
- Family Discount: 20% off each additional children, automatically applied at checkout. *Best discount will be applied.
- Spaces limited
|March 21, 28|
|April 4, 11, 18, 25|
|May 2, 9, 16, 23|
The spring 5k Training Group is perfect for any young runner that is ready to take on the next challenge. We focus on building up endurance over the course of 10 weeks and help prepare each runner to run a 5k by late spring.
This group will not include a race entry, but will finish with a 5k time trial at Little Mill Creek Park. A list of youth friendly 5k races will be added to our website under events for further racing opportunities.
WHAT TO BRING:
Water bottle, athletic shoes, appropriate running clothing
PLEASE READ THE PARTICIPATION WAIVER AND AGREE AT CHECKOUT TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION.