TUESDAYS | 6:30pm-7:30pm | 2nd-6th
*Pre requisite: Child must be able to run 1 mile at 10min pace or have completed the K-4th grade program.
- Start Date: 8/29/23 - 10/24/23
- Time: Tuesdays 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Grades: Coed 2nd - 6th
- Location: Little Mill Creek Park, Lenexa
- Includes a Herd T-shirt
- Learn proper warm up, discuss training & racing strategies, goal setting, endurance workout, end of season time trial.
- Family Discount: 20% off each additional children, automatically applied at checkout. *Best discount will be applied.
|September 5, 12, 19, 26|
|October 3, 10, 17, 24|
The fall 5k Training Group is perfect for any young runner that is ready to take on the next challenge. We focus on building up endurance over the course of 9 weeks and help prepare each runner to run a 5k by late fall.
This group will not include a race entry, but will finish with a 5k time trial at Little Mill Creek Park. A list of youth friendly 5k races will be added to our website under events for further racing opportunities.
WHAT TO BRING:
Water bottle, athletic shoes, appropriate running clothing
PLEASE READ THE PARTICIPATION WAIVER AND AGREE AT CHECKOUT TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION.