RECHTIEN Private Neighborhood Group
- Minimum 6 kids
- Date: 5/31 - 6/2
- Time: afternoon TBD
- Location: Buffalo Meadows Park
- Ages: Coed K-6th (similar age is preferred)
- Includes: Herd Running swag
- Warm up, brief lesson, running game to showcase lesson, running techniques, age appropriate 'long run', active running games.
- Final day water game race
Sibling discount automatically applied at checkout.
Get you neighbors/friends together and let us come to you. Join us for a fun summer running camp, perfect for all abilities (no previous running experience required). We are about empowering kids and developing character through running, and having lots of fun!
WHAT TO BRING:
Water bottle, athletic shoes, shorts, short sleeve shirt
PLEASE READ THE PARTICIPATION WAIVER AND AGREE AT CHECKOUT TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION.